Emmanuel Sarki Elated Wisla Krakow Have Returned To Winning WaysPublished: May 04, 2014
In the 32nd round of games in the T-Mobile Ekstraklasa , Wisla Krakow ended their recent poor run following their 5 - 0 victory over PogoÃ…„ Szczecin.
Before the game at Stadion Miejski im. Henryka Reymana , Franciszek Smuda’s side had gone 8 matches without a victory, with their last win coming against city rivals Cracovia Kraków late February.
Former Nigeria youth - teamer Emmanuel Sarki was delighted that Wisla Krakow have found their footing once again.
Speaking to sport.pl. the 26 - year - old winger said : “I felt amazing. We had eight games without a win and five defeats in a row. This is not fitting for a club such as WisÃ…‚a .
“It’s a great team and we showed that hard work this week and fighting spirit on the pitch can change our position. I am pleased with this victory.”
Because of their indifferent form, supporters have kept away from the stadium to cheer the players in recent games, and Sarki has appealed to the fans to reconsider their stand.
“It’s hard to play with small spectators. We need our fans, and when you support us we feel better. After all, we are trying to do their job.
“Maybe in the next match they will be in the stadium because we have shown that the great Wisla have returned.”
Emmanuel Sarki has been involved in all the matches played by the club in the league but is still searching for his first goal this term.
Photo Credit: wisla.krakow.pl
Football News 24/7
- Rohr Receives Bad News On Iheanacho, Watford's Success Omitted From Latest Nigeria Roster
- Manchester United In Talks With Inter Milan Over Transfer Of Chelsea Target
- Conte Regrets Exit Of Mikel From Chelsea : We Lost A Strong Player
- Chelsea Loanee Abraham: Man Utd Coach Mourinho Advised Me To Keep Scoring Goals
- (Photo Confirmation) Girona Announce Capture Of Kayode On Loan From Man City
- Exclusive: GK Akpeyi Called Up For WCQ Vs Cameroon, Eagles Depart For Yaounde Sept 3
- Ex-Manchester United Target, Dubbed The Nigerian Messi, Joins New English Club
- Nigeria Star Among 11 Academy Graduates As Arsenal Promote Three To First-Team
- Hazard On Song As Chelsea Thrash QPR 8-0 In Secret Match Ahead Of Showdown Vs Spurs
- Official: Ambitious Cypriot Club Bring In Emeghara, Former Arsenal Star
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football