Sheyi Ojo Reveals Estimated Recovery Time After Dislocating ShoulderPublished: October 05, 2017
Nigerian winger Sheyi Ojo will spend the next two months on the sidelines after picking up an injury in Fulham's 2-1 road win over Bright Osayi-Samuel's Queens Park Rangers.
The Liverpool loanee is disappointed to be injured after an impressive start to his loan spell at the Cottagers, but has vowed to come back stronger in December.
Writing on social media, Ojo stated : ''Absolutely gutted to be out for 8weeks. Another setback but I'll be back stronger 100%. Rehab has already started!😏Thanks for the support❤️''.
The England U20 World Cup-winning winger was stretchered off the pitch against Queens Park Rangers on September 29, and doctors have confirmed that he dislocated his shoulder.
Ojo will not be available for selection when Fulham take on Preston North End , Aston Villa, Bolton, Bristol City, Wolves, Derby County, Sheffield United, Millwall in the Championship.
He has featured seven times for Fulham since completing his loan move in August, logging 564 minutes.
Football News 24/7
- Awaziem : We Want Nigerians To Be Proud Of Us, Rohr Told Me He Coached Nantes
- Ex-Liverpool Star Jordon Ibe Offered The Chance To Play For Nigeria At World Cup
- History Repeats Itself: South African Human Rights Day Prevents Akpeyi From Picking Up Passport
- Ezenwa Trains With Eagles After Arrival In Poland, Okechukwu Out, Individual Training For Ebuehi
- Official: Experienced Nigerian Striker Joins Danish Club FC Sonderborg
- Italian-Based Right-Back Ruled Out Of Poland-Nigeria Friendly
- Rohr: Chinese-Based Mikel To Undergo Rigorous Training, We Have A Goalkeeping Problem
- Nigeria Manager Rohr Wants Man Utd, Chelsea Target Lewandowski To Remain At Bayern
- Rohr Gives No Clue On Starting XI, Victor Moses Finally Surfaces, Ebuehi & Obi Looking Sharp
- Super Eagles Prepare to Soar in 2018 FIFA World Cup Play
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football