Official: Chelsea Announce Outgoing Transfer Of Brazilian WingerPublished: July 12, 2018
Premier League side Chelsea have announced the outgoing transfer of Brazilian winger Kenedy.
The official website of the Blues writes that Kenedy has today returned to Newcastle United on a season-long loan.
The Brazil U23 international spent the second half of last season on loan at the Magpies, scoring 2 goals in 13 appearances and helping the club avoid the drop.
Kenedy has made 27 appearances in all competitions for Chelsea since his arrival at Stamford Bridge in August 2015.
The 22-year-old played for Vasco da Gama and Fluminense in his native Brazil before moving to England.
Kenedy won the FUN88 player of the month award for March 2018.
Photo Credit : nufc.co.uk
Football News 24/7
- Official: Ivory Coast International Leaves Chelsea After Ten Years
- SK Brann Hand Trial To Ex-Manchester United Starlet Kehinde & Eagles Star Lokosa
- Two Offensive Players Of Nigerian Descent Named In Liverpool Tour Squad, Awoniyi Out
- Manchester City 0 Borussia Dortmund 1: Nmecha Shines, Dele-Bashiru Features, Tosin & Ogbeta Benched
- Confirmed: Versatile Defender Pens New Deal With Chelsea
- Iwobi Named In Arsenal's 25-Man Tour Squad To Singapore, Akpom Omitted Amid Transfer Link
- Arsenal's Nigerian Striker Close To Completing Permanent Move To Sint-Truiden
- Netherlands International Impressed By Stoke's Signing Of Nigerian World Cup Star Etebo
- Why Swiss-Nigerian Goalie Osigwe Is Wearing The No. 58 Shirt In New Season
- Nigerian Players Likely To Change Clubs: Top Five Summer Transfer Targets
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football