Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle, Southampton, Brighton Also Watched Daniel Chima In Europa LeaguePublished: July 12, 2018
According to Scottish newspaper, The Scotsman, making reference to Aftenposten, seven English Premier League clubs were present at Mourneview Park (Lurgan) for the Europa League clash between Glenavon and Molde on Wednesday evening.
Earlier it was reported that Arsenal and Brighton & Hove posted scouts to run the rule over the Molde stars, now, the British newspaper has added that representatives from Manchester United, Bournemouth, Liverpool, Newcastle and Southampton were also in attendance.
Nigerian striker Daniel Chima made his 22nd appearance in European competitions after coming off the bench on the hour mark.
It is being speculated that the player that would attract major interest from the scouts is Molde's Norway U19 international Erling Haaland, who was preferred in attack to Chima for the third successive game in all competitions.
Birmingham City, Queens Park Rangers, Hull City, Reading and Sheffield Wednesday were the EFL Championship clubs present, while Celtic and Hearts came from Scotland.
Chima is widely regarded as Nigeria's most successful footballer to play for a Norwegian club, having won three league titles and two FA Cups with Molde during his first spell with the club from 2010 to 2015.
Football News 24/7
- Official: Ivory Coast International Leaves Chelsea After Ten Years
- SK Brann Hand Trial To Ex-Manchester United Starlet Kehinde & Eagles Star Lokosa
- Two Offensive Players Of Nigerian Descent Named In Liverpool Tour Squad, Awoniyi Out
- Manchester City 0 Borussia Dortmund 1: Nmecha Shines, Dele-Bashiru Features, Tosin & Ogbeta Benched
- Confirmed: Versatile Defender Pens New Deal With Chelsea
- Iwobi Named In Arsenal's 25-Man Tour Squad To Singapore, Akpom Omitted Amid Transfer Link
- Arsenal's Nigerian Striker Close To Completing Permanent Move To Sint-Truiden
- Netherlands International Impressed By Stoke's Signing Of Nigerian World Cup Star Etebo
- Why Swiss-Nigerian Goalie Osigwe Is Wearing The No. 58 Shirt In New Season
- Nigerian Players Likely To Change Clubs: Top Five Summer Transfer Targets
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football