Charlton Athletic's Aribo Wants To Improve His Goalscoring Stats In New SeasonPublished: July 30, 2018
Charlton Athletic midfielder Joe Aribo wants to improve his goalscoring stats in the new season.
Last term, Aribo, who is predominantly a central midfielder, managed 6 goals from 36 games in all competitions and was not on the scoresheet during the 2016-2017 campaign.
Asked about his personal targets ahead of the forthcoming season, Aribo told the official website of the Addicks :''Goals change games and that is what I want to add to my game.
''I always want to improve my game and play as many games as I can.''
The left-footed midfielder has been compared to Tottenham Hotspur's Moussa Dembélé and Arsenal legend Patrick Vieira.
The 22-year-old Joe Aribo joined Charlton Athletic in September 2015 from Staines Town.
Football News 24/7
- 40th Nigerian Player To Debut In The EPL Reacts After Starring Vs Manchester United
- Oteh On The Mark For QPR, Shodipo Feared Injured
- Official: Super Eagles Striker Gbolahan Salami Joins Turkish Club Denizlispor
- England Call-Up For Tottenham, Arsenal Starlets Of Nigerian Descent
- Nigeria U23 International Showing Off At Queens Park Rangers
- IK Start Nigeria International Lists Three Qualities Of New Signing Akinyemi
- Official: Anthony Nwakaeme Swaps Hapoel Beer Sheva For Trabzonspor
- Arsenal's Nigerian Whizkid Provisionally Cap-Tied To England Selected To Represent USA
- Torino Chief Cries Blue Murder Over Ola Aina Disallowed Assist
- Everton Loanee Henry Nets Winner; Austria Vienna's Edomwonyi At The Double
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football