EMMANUEL EKPO Surfaces In Ukraine!Published: January 21, 2012
Contract rebel at Major League side Columbus Crew Emmanuel Ekpo is now in Eastern Europe.
The play-maker, who is now a free agent, has been invited to train with Ukrainian Premier League side FC Kryvbas.
Ekpo is likely to be signed if he impresses Coach Yuriy Maksymov of his immense talents.
Emmanuel Ekpo scored five goals in 106 official games for his last club, the Columbus Crew.The 24-year-old hopes to join Babatunde Michael at the 53-year-old club.
Football News 24/7
- Ex-England Left Back On MOTM Moses: He's A Perfect Player For Wing Back
- EPL Wrap: Fantastic Moses Scores And Sets Up Goal; Ndidi Shines; Iheanacho Starts
- Agent Plays Down Talk Man Of The Moment Simy Will Depart Crotone
- Liverpool Loanee Awoniyi Claims He'll Return From Injury Before End Of Season
- Official : Chelsea Wing-Back Signs New Two-Year Deal
- Ogbeche Sends Message To Clubs: I Can Play For Three Years, Look at Robben and Ribéry
- Manchester City's Nigerian Super Kid : We Can Beat Barcelona
- (Photo Confirmation) Done Deal : Manchester United Complete Deal For Talented Striker
- Nigerian Duo Shortlisted For Queens Park Rangers Young Player Of The Year
- Bad Few Days For Joel Obi: Involved In Car Accident, Injured Again, Subbed In & Subbed Out
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football