EMMANUEL EKPO Surfaces In Ukraine!Published: January 21, 2012
Contract rebel at Major League side Columbus Crew Emmanuel Ekpo is now in Eastern Europe.
The play-maker, who is now a free agent, has been invited to train with Ukrainian Premier League side FC Kryvbas.
Ekpo is likely to be signed if he impresses Coach Yuriy Maksymov of his immense talents.
Emmanuel Ekpo scored five goals in 106 official games for his last club, the Columbus Crew.The 24-year-old hopes to join Babatunde Michael at the 53-year-old club.
Football News 24/7
- Debut Boy Arokoyo Hails Super Eagles Defensive Display Vs Mali
- Everton Midfielder Of Nigerian Descent Barkley Features In England Win
- Coach Manu Garba Invites 40 Players To Nigeria U17s Get Together
- NFF Supremo, Super Eagles Coach Happy With Display Against Mali
- Foreign-Born Central Defense Partners Balogun,Troost-Ekong Proud To Play For Nigeria Again
- Chelsea Defender Kenneth Omeruo Finally Arrives In France After Visa Hitch
- Arsenal Midfielder Iwobi Hails Iheanacho For Winner; Reacts To Change In Jersey Number
- Man City Congratulate Iheanacho For Scoring His Maiden Goal For Super Eagles
- Man City Wonderkid Iheanacho Hops Off Bench To Score Maiden Goal For Nigeria
- Iorfa Features As England Beat Japan To Qualify For Toulon Final With Perfect Record
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football