EMMANUEL EKPO Surfaces In Ukraine!Published: January 21, 2012
Contract rebel at Major League side Columbus Crew Emmanuel Ekpo is now in Eastern Europe.
The play-maker, who is now a free agent, has been invited to train with Ukrainian Premier League side FC Kryvbas.
Ekpo is likely to be signed if he impresses Coach Yuriy Maksymov of his immense talents.
Emmanuel Ekpo scored five goals in 106 official games for his last club, the Columbus Crew.The 24-year-old hopes to join Babatunde Michael at the 53-year-old club.
Football News 24/7
- Ahmed Musa Bags Two Assists As Leicester City Beat Chelsea 2-0 In PL2
- Okocha Backing Oscarine To Win Puskas Award Ahead Of Arsenal, Man Utd Stars
- Arsenal Loanee Kelechi Nwakali Makes Full Debut For VVV Venlo
- Leicester City Coach Gives Rohr Positive News On Iheanacho's Fitness
- Watford Confirm Shirt Numbers For Two Nigerian Strikers Ahead Of New WSL2 Season
- (Photo Confirmation) : Former Barcelona Striker Shakes Hands With Paykan Tehran FC
- Prolific Striker Of Nigerian Parentage Named TO USA U17 World Cup Roster
- Manager Who Recommended Ovie Ejaria To Liverpool Returns To Club
- (Photo Confirmation) Versatile Midfielder Extends Contract With Liverpool
- Zambia Add Six Players To Roster For World Cup Qualifier Vs Nigeria
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football