EMMANUEL EKPO Surfaces In Ukraine!Published: January 21, 2012
Contract rebel at Major League side Columbus Crew Emmanuel Ekpo is now in Eastern Europe.
The play-maker, who is now a free agent, has been invited to train with Ukrainian Premier League side FC Kryvbas.
Ekpo is likely to be signed if he impresses Coach Yuriy Maksymov of his immense talents.
Emmanuel Ekpo scored five goals in 106 official games for his last club, the Columbus Crew.The 24-year-old hopes to join Babatunde Michael at the 53-year-old club.
- Official : FC Hoverla Uzhhorod Release Harmony Ikande
- Nigeria Women Football League Board Commends Nasarawa Football Fans
- 200 FCT Players Jostle For 2014 FOSLA Academy Football Scholarship
- Manchester City Go For Eddy Onazi
- Rilwan Hassan Undergoes Surgery, Starts Rehab Next Two Weeks
- Stefano Okaka Happy With Sampdoria Form
- Kevin Amuneke Struggling To Regain Fitness
- Uncommitted Juwon Oshaniwa Set To Leave Ashdod This Summer
- Separation From Wife Could Be Reason For Aiyenugba Poor Form
- Imoh Ezekiel Nets Tenth Goal Of The Season
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football