EMMANUEL EKPO Surfaces In Ukraine!Published: January 21, 2012
Contract rebel at Major League side Columbus Crew Emmanuel Ekpo is now in Eastern Europe.
The play-maker, who is now a free agent, has been invited to train with Ukrainian Premier League side FC Kryvbas.
Ekpo is likely to be signed if he impresses Coach Yuriy Maksymov of his immense talents.
Emmanuel Ekpo scored five goals in 106 official games for his last club, the Columbus Crew.The 24-year-old hopes to join Babatunde Michael at the 53-year-old club.
Football News 24/7
- Seven Games And Counting: Iheanacho Benched As City Beat Monaco In Champions League Thriller
- Victor Moses Imperious Display For Chelsea Catches The Eye Of Fifa 17
- Ideye Set To Become Sixth Highest Paid Nigerian Player, Waves Goodbye To Teammates
- Reading Nigerian Defender Happy To Score Against Manchester United
- Nigerian Wonderkid Tammy Abraham Returns To Chelsea
- Leicester Star Musa Fires Warning To Sevilla : We Will Try To Win In Spain
- Super Eagles Captain Mikel Working Hard To Convince Ideye To Join Him At Tianjin Teda
- PSV Make Fresh Contact With Arsenal-Bound Nigerian Wonderkid Omidiji
- NFF Want Rohr To Invite Premier League Stars Moses, Iheanacho, Iwobi For Senegal Friendly
- Arsenal Boss Explains Why He Started Alex Iwobi Against Sutton United
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football