EMMANUEL EKPO Surfaces In Ukraine!Published: January 21, 2012
Contract rebel at Major League side Columbus Crew Emmanuel Ekpo is now in Eastern Europe.
The play-maker, who is now a free agent, has been invited to train with Ukrainian Premier League side FC Kryvbas.
Ekpo is likely to be signed if he impresses Coach Yuriy Maksymov of his immense talents.
Emmanuel Ekpo scored five goals in 106 official games for his last club, the Columbus Crew.The 24-year-old hopes to join Babatunde Michael at the 53-year-old club.
Football News 24/7
- Dream Team Defender Heartbroken After Siasia Snubs Him For Olympics
- Efe Ambrose Welcomes Leicester City Record Signing Musa To Paradise
- Chelsea Fan Colby Agu Named To United States Roster For Spain Tour
- Iwobi Links Up Well With Akpom As Arsenal Are Held By Lens In Friendly
- Chelsea Striker Ike Ugbo Impressing In Pre-Season Friendlies
- World Exclusive: Man City Slap 20 Million Pounds Price Tag On Nigeria Wonderkid Iheanacho
- Onomah Included In Spurs Squad For Australia Tour; Oduwa, Oteh Miss Out
- Chuba Akpom Dad Reveals Iwobi CANNOT Influence His Son To Play For Nigeria
- Done Deal : Makinwa Takes Marshal Johnson To UAE Club Al-Fujairah SC
- Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur Talents Ready For A Breakthrough Season
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football