EMMANUEL EKPO Surfaces In Ukraine!Published: January 21, 2012
Contract rebel at Major League side Columbus Crew Emmanuel Ekpo is now in Eastern Europe.
The play-maker, who is now a free agent, has been invited to train with Ukrainian Premier League side FC Kryvbas.
Ekpo is likely to be signed if he impresses Coach Yuriy Maksymov of his immense talents.
Emmanuel Ekpo scored five goals in 106 official games for his last club, the Columbus Crew.The 24-year-old hopes to join Babatunde Michael at the 53-year-old club.
Football News 24/7
- Official : Experienced Striker Ibehre Joins Ikpeazu, Amoo At United
- Exclusive: Arsenal Target Onyekuru, Alhassan, Iheanacho Start As Nigeria Announce Starting XI Vs Corsica
- Chelsea Defender Tomori Celebrates England Progress To Last Sixteen
- Exclusive: Success Withdraws From Togo, RSA Games; Watford Write NFF About Groin Injury
- Chelsea, Everton, Spurs, Liverpool Nigerian Wonderkids Impress As England March On In World Cup
- Official : Stoke City Offer Professional Contract To Highly-Rated Ibadan-Born Young Striker
- QPR Ready To Challenge Everton, Arsenal, Leicester For Chelsea Nigerian Goal Machine
- Nigerian Striker On Target On World Cup Debut, Tries The Spectacular As Germany Beat Vanuatu
- Manchester United Scout To Run The Rule Over Super Eagles Stars Against Togo
- Talented Nigerian Defender Begins Showing Off With Manchester United In The Netherlands
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football