EMMANUEL EKPO Surfaces In Ukraine!Published: January 21, 2012
Contract rebel at Major League side Columbus Crew Emmanuel Ekpo is now in Eastern Europe.
The play-maker, who is now a free agent, has been invited to train with Ukrainian Premier League side FC Kryvbas.
Ekpo is likely to be signed if he impresses Coach Yuriy Maksymov of his immense talents.
Emmanuel Ekpo scored five goals in 106 official games for his last club, the Columbus Crew.The 24-year-old hopes to join Babatunde Michael at the 53-year-old club.
Football News 24/7
- Olympiakos Striker Ideye Honoured To Get Super Eagles Recall
- Joshua Umerah Extends Charlton Athletic Contract
- Confirmed : Orlando Pirates In Talks With Chippa United Defender Okwuosa
- Nigeria Lagging Behind England For Services Of Highly-Rated Arsenal Goalie Arthur Okonkwo
- Mainz To Appeal Leon Balogun Three-Game Ban
- Dele Alli Slapped With Three-Match Ban By The FA
- Agbonlahor Steps Down As Aston Villa Skipper; Apologizes To Fans
- Nigerian Exports:Musa,Samuel,Salami,Owoeri,Omoijuanfo,Nwanganga&Shuaibu Get On The Scoresheet
- Nigeria U20s Stars Fail To Find Their Scoring Boots In Friendly, Arsenal Trainee Nwakali Injured
- Giwa Fined N3.65m For Failing To Complete Match With Rangers
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football