EMMANUEL EKPO Surfaces In Ukraine!Published: January 21, 2012
Contract rebel at Major League side Columbus Crew Emmanuel Ekpo is now in Eastern Europe.
The play-maker, who is now a free agent, has been invited to train with Ukrainian Premier League side FC Kryvbas.
Ekpo is likely to be signed if he impresses Coach Yuriy Maksymov of his immense talents.
Emmanuel Ekpo scored five goals in 106 official games for his last club, the Columbus Crew.The 24-year-old hopes to join Babatunde Michael at the 53-year-old club.
Football News 24/7
- Two Nigerian Prospects Help Manchester United Secure Win At Liverpool
- Czech Republic Powerhouse Sparta Prague Interested In Emmanuel Emenike
- Nigerian Striker Scores In First Start For Southampton U23, Akpom Returning To Match Fitness
- Ex-Man City, Sunderland Midfielder Etuhu Offered To IFK Gothenburg
- Everton Boss To Make Late Decision On Nigerian Wonderkids Ahead Of FA Cup Tie
- Charlton Athletic U23s Top Player Umerah Scores 12th Goal Of The Season
- Elazigspor May Unleash Olanrewaju Kehinde Against Galatasaray
- Agent Rules Out Brown Ideye Move To Besiktas
- Official : Ex-West Ham Talent Adeniran Joins The Reds
- NFF Technical Director : We Will Convince Everton Striker Lookman To Play For Nigeria
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football