EMMANUEL EKPO Surfaces In Ukraine!Published: January 21, 2012
Contract rebel at Major League side Columbus Crew Emmanuel Ekpo is now in Eastern Europe.
The play-maker, who is now a free agent, has been invited to train with Ukrainian Premier League side FC Kryvbas.
Ekpo is likely to be signed if he impresses Coach Yuriy Maksymov of his immense talents.
Emmanuel Ekpo scored five goals in 106 official games for his last club, the Columbus Crew.The 24-year-old hopes to join Babatunde Michael at the 53-year-old club.
Football News 24/7
- NFF Waiting On Super Eagles Coach To Submit List Of Invited Players For WCQ Vs Algeria
- Swedish-Based Stars Chikwelu, Okobi & Ikidi Happy To Represent Nigeria At AWCON
- Liverpool Agree Deal To Sign Most Talented 15-Year-Old In England, Emeka Obi
- Super Eagles Coach Visits Injured Watford Striker Isaac Success (Photo)
- Liverpool Next Big Hope Ejaria Admits He Was Shocked To Be Shown The Exit Door By Arsenal
- NFF Fail To Convince Ex-Arsenal Striker To Commit Future To Nigeria; Called Up To England Contingency Squad
- Nigerian Defender Impresses Chelsea Boss Despite Loss To West Ham
- Watford Striker Ighalo Reveals What He Discussed With Super Eagles Coach
- Super Eagles Coach Visits Watford Star Odion Ighalo In UK
- Algerian FA Agree Terms With Ex-Belgium, Tunisia Coach Ahead Of Nigeria WCQ
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football