EMMANUEL EKPO Surfaces In Ukraine!Published: January 21, 2012
Contract rebel at Major League side Columbus Crew Emmanuel Ekpo is now in Eastern Europe.
The play-maker, who is now a free agent, has been invited to train with Ukrainian Premier League side FC Kryvbas.
Ekpo is likely to be signed if he impresses Coach Yuriy Maksymov of his immense talents.
Emmanuel Ekpo scored five goals in 106 official games for his last club, the Columbus Crew.The 24-year-old hopes to join Babatunde Michael at the 53-year-old club.
Football News 24/7
- Official : Kingsley Ehizibue Extends Contract With PEC Zwolle
- MOTM Against Senegal Ndidi Resumes Training With Leicester City On Thursday
- Super Eagles Midfielder Obi Set For Spell On The Sidelines
- Etebo Departs Gatwick Airport 1150 Hours, Akpeyi Has Just Landed In Johannesburg
- For The First Time, Iwobi Returns To Arsenal Training Without Stress After Super Eagles Duty
- Internationals: Solanke Scores; Eyoma, Lookman Start As England Continue To Impress; Akpoguma Wins 64th Cap For Germany Youth
- Official : FC Midtjylland Loan Out Promising Winger Babajide To Norwegian Club
- Official : Ex-Flying Eagles Defender Ajayi Signs Permanent Deal With Rotherham United
- Exclusive: Belgian, Spanish, Turkish Clubs In Talks With Nigeria U17 Sensation Yahaya
- Leicester City Rising Star Ndidi Wows Chelsea Loanee Omeruo In Eagles Camp
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football