EMMANUEL EKPO Surfaces In Ukraine!Published: January 21, 2012
Contract rebel at Major League side Columbus Crew Emmanuel Ekpo is now in Eastern Europe.
The play-maker, who is now a free agent, has been invited to train with Ukrainian Premier League side FC Kryvbas.
Ekpo is likely to be signed if he impresses Coach Yuriy Maksymov of his immense talents.
Emmanuel Ekpo scored five goals in 106 official games for his last club, the Columbus Crew.The 24-year-old hopes to join Babatunde Michael at the 53-year-old club.
Football News 24/7
- Ex-Flying Eagles Star David Abwo Launches Football Academy
- Nigeria Get Favourable Fixture List, Face Zambia In Opening Matchup
- Road To Russia Gets Tough For Super Eagles; Face Algeria, Cameroon & Zambia
- Siasia Cancels Friday Evening Training Session Ahead Scrimmage Vs Flying Eagles
- NFF Full Of Appreciation For USA Embassy Over Visas
- Chelsea Star Mikel, Arsenal Midfielder Iwobi, City Striker Kelechi Headline Nigeria Provisional Roster For Olympics
- 18 Foreign-Based Players Cleared To Represent Nigeria In Rio - Complete Sports
- Sporting Kansas Whizkid Selbol In The Running For Late Call Up To Nigeria U23s
- Exclusive: Kalmar To Run The Rule Over The New Kelechi Iheanacho
- Barcelona Stopper Ekpolo Has First Training Session With Nigeria U23s In Abuja
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football