EMMANUEL EKPO Surfaces In Ukraine!Published: January 21, 2012
Contract rebel at Major League side Columbus Crew Emmanuel Ekpo is now in Eastern Europe.
The play-maker, who is now a free agent, has been invited to train with Ukrainian Premier League side FC Kryvbas.
Ekpo is likely to be signed if he impresses Coach Yuriy Maksymov of his immense talents.
Emmanuel Ekpo scored five goals in 106 official games for his last club, the Columbus Crew.The 24-year-old hopes to join Babatunde Michael at the 53-year-old club.
Football News 24/7
- Ahmed Musa : I Do Not Regret Joining Leicester City
- EPL Wrap: Ndidi Goes 90, Iheanacho Subbed In, Iwobi Stars, Ibe Assists, Solanke Bench, Abraham Starts
- Brian Idowu Targets Echiejile's LB Spot, Says Shehu Is Main Player On The Right
- Chelsea And Man Utd Dealt Major Blow As Transfer Target Signs New Contract
- Iwobi Dazzles In Cameo Role As Arsenal Beat Fierce Rivals Tottenham Hotspur
- (Photo Confirmation) Highly-Rated Midfielder Dubbed The New Eden Hazard Signs New Chelsea Deal
- Victor Moses Named Nigeria Footballer Of The Year, Ex-Arsenal Star FOTY Women
- (Photo) World Cup : Simulator Predicts Nigeria Will Face Argentina, England & Denmark In Group C
- Nigerian Striker Ruled Out Of Arsenal-Tottenham Hotspur Clash
- United States Call-Up For Promising Wolves Midfielder Owen Otasowie
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football