EMMANUEL EKPO Surfaces In Ukraine!Published: January 21, 2012
Contract rebel at Major League side Columbus Crew Emmanuel Ekpo is now in Eastern Europe.
The play-maker, who is now a free agent, has been invited to train with Ukrainian Premier League side FC Kryvbas.
Ekpo is likely to be signed if he impresses Coach Yuriy Maksymov of his immense talents.
Emmanuel Ekpo scored five goals in 106 official games for his last club, the Columbus Crew.The 24-year-old hopes to join Babatunde Michael at the 53-year-old club.
Football News 24/7
- Iheanacho Happy To Score Vs Celtic, Focused On Leicester City
- Arsenal Star Iwobi Pleased To End Champions League Barren Run At 386 Minutes
- Champions League Wrap : Iwobi Ends Eight-Month Goal Drought; Iheanacho Rescues Point For City; Adarabioyo Impresses ; Efe, Akanji, Akpom Not Involved
- Ex-Nigeria U15 Sensation Bonaventure Vows To Shoot Down Manchester United
- Super Falcons In War Mood, Reject $100 Per Player Traveling Allowance Offered By NFF
- NFF: Super Eagles Still Owed Bonuses For Zambia & Algeria Wins
- Official : Stevenage Loan Out Dipo Akinyemi
- NFF President Insults Super Falcons Stars During Meeting, Oparanozie Leaves Mess Behind
- Akpom Starts Running As Nigeria Make Sensational Move To Cap Him Before England
- Ex-Chelsea Striker Samuel Etoo : I Am Too Old To Play Against Nigeria
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football