EMMANUEL EKPO Surfaces In Ukraine!Published: January 21, 2012
Contract rebel at Major League side Columbus Crew Emmanuel Ekpo is now in Eastern Europe.
The play-maker, who is now a free agent, has been invited to train with Ukrainian Premier League side FC Kryvbas.
Ekpo is likely to be signed if he impresses Coach Yuriy Maksymov of his immense talents.
Emmanuel Ekpo scored five goals in 106 official games for his last club, the Columbus Crew.The 24-year-old hopes to join Babatunde Michael at the 53-year-old club.
- Emmanuel Emenike Quarrels With Teammate During Istanbul Derby
- Lawyer Tells Keshi: Nigeria Needs Ike Uche, Taiwo And Obasi
- Official: Cercle Brugge Will Not Extend Contract Of World Cup Hungry Michael Uchebo
- Gege Soriola Set To Dump Free State Stars For Israeli Club
- Olarenwaju Kayode Agrees Two - Year Deal With Maccabi Netanya
- Angelo Ogbonna Calls For Focus Ahead Of Benfica Tie
- William Oluremi John Happy With Team Performance Against Khazar Lankaran
- Emmanuel Emenike Back In Fenerbahce Starting Lineup
- Supreme Court Gaffer Believes Top Flight Target Not Over
- Brown Ideye Approves Firing Of Oleg Blokhin
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football