Abia Comets Set To Boycott League Match
Published: February 12, 2014
News from the Camp of Abia Comets is not too pleasant as the crisis rocking the club is threatening the progress of the team reports a reliable source.
An insider at the Nigeria National League team said that the players are cross with the management over what they termed “insensitivity to their welfare”, lamenting that since 2012 they have badly treated.
They decried that both Enyimba FC and Abia Warriors had been paid their entitlements as at when due, while they are being unfairly treated.
According to the players in an SOS message, Comets is the only club in Abia State without a bus, no wonder the team used a rickety bus aka Kabukabu to a league match venue last season.
The players further said that the fresh blood are yet to cleared, and the NNL season is due to commence this weekend.
They were resolute in the stance that if they are not paid the six months salaries being owed they might have to boycott the league this weekend.
An insider at the Nigeria National League team said that the players are cross with the management over what they termed “insensitivity to their welfare”, lamenting that since 2012 they have badly treated.
They decried that both Enyimba FC and Abia Warriors had been paid their entitlements as at when due, while they are being unfairly treated.
According to the players in an SOS message, Comets is the only club in Abia State without a bus, no wonder the team used a rickety bus aka Kabukabu to a league match venue last season.
The players further said that the fresh blood are yet to cleared, and the NNL season is due to commence this weekend.
They were resolute in the stance that if they are not paid the six months salaries being owed they might have to boycott the league this weekend.
Latest News
- Onuachu scores against Crystal Palace as Southampton battle to avoid 17-year unwanted PL record
- Galatasaray striker Osimhen responds to critics with two-goal display in win against Fenerbahce
- Hakimi is runaway favourite: Morocco star battles Moses Simon, 10 others for Marc-Vivien Foe Prize
- Super Eagles assistant coach: Why Chelle left defence unchanged after Osimhen's substitution v Warriors
- Quad-national winger eligible for Nigeria, England, Germany, Austria signs pro contract at Spurs
- Official: Talented Super Eagles-eligible midfielder signs new deal with Tottenham Hotspur
- 'Nigeria's loss is England's gain' - Monaco legend says he's a big fan of Crystal Palace dazzler Eze
- 'Aina is a utility defender' - Ikpeba defends Chelle's team selection v Zimbabwe, says Osimhen was tired
- 'Prank' - NFF dismiss reports of Super Eagles coach Eric Chelle considering contract termination
- Forest coach explains formation switch after Aina's injury, provides update on Super Eagles RB


News Categories
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Bundesliga
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Casinos not on Gamstop
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Transfer
- Turkish Championship
- 1Win
- Ukrainian Football
- Uncategorized
- Women's Football
- New88
- hi88
- RR88
- hi88