'Conte Worked With The Player At Chelsea' - Inter Milan CEO Explains Why Moses Started Vs Udinese
Published: February 02, 2020
Victor Moses has made his full debut
for Inter Milan, four days after he came off the bench in his maiden
game for The Nerazzurri against Fiorentina in the Coppa Italia.
Manager Antonio Conte named the Chelsea-owned wing-back in the starting line-up against Udinese.
The former Nigeria international started on the right side of Inter's midfield in a 3-5-2 formation and
another new addition from the Premier League in the January transfer window, ex-Manchester United
captain, Ashley Young occupies the left wing-back role.
Inter
Milan CEO Beppe Marotta explained to Sky Sport Italia just before the start of the match that Conte named Moses in the starting line-up because he knows the player very well indeed from his time coaching Chelsea for two
seasons.
"Moses is another addition to this group, which Antonio Conte is making the most of," Marotta said.
"He had already worked with the player at Chelsea, he is starting this evening and there are many games to go this season, so everyone will get their chance."
Meanwhile, central defender Sebastien De Maio comes in for William Troost-Ekong who has been named on the Udinese bench because of his muscle issues.
Going into today's game, Inter Milan lost momentum in the race for the Scudetto, having dropped points in each of their last three games.
Ifeanyi Emmanuel
Photo Credit : inter.it
Latest News
- Onuachu scores against Crystal Palace as Southampton battle to avoid 17-year unwanted PL record
- Galatasaray striker Osimhen responds to critics with two-goal display in win against Fenerbahce
- Hakimi is runaway favourite: Morocco star battles Moses Simon, 10 others for Marc-Vivien Foe Prize
- Super Eagles assistant coach: Why Chelle left defence unchanged after Osimhen's substitution v Warriors
- Quad-national winger eligible for Nigeria, England, Germany, Austria signs pro contract at Spurs
- Official: Talented Super Eagles-eligible midfielder signs new deal with Tottenham Hotspur
- 'Nigeria's loss is England's gain' - Monaco legend says he's a big fan of Crystal Palace dazzler Eze
- 'Aina is a utility defender' - Ikpeba defends Chelle's team selection v Zimbabwe, says Osimhen was tired
- 'Prank' - NFF dismiss reports of Super Eagles coach Eric Chelle considering contract termination
- Forest coach explains formation switch after Aina's injury, provides update on Super Eagles RB


News Categories
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Bundesliga
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Casinos not on Gamstop
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Transfer
- Turkish Championship
- 1Win
- Ukrainian Football
- Uncategorized
- Women's Football
- New88
- hi88
- RR88
- hi88