Coronavirus : No Italian Serie A Action For Chelsea Product Aina And Victor Moses
Published: February 23, 2020
There will be no Serie A action for two Nigerian wing-backs in the form of Victor Moses and Ola Aina on Sunday, February 23, allnigeriasoccer.com reports.
Italian prime minister Giuseppe Conte announced the suspension of all the matches scheduled to hold in the Veneto and Lombardy regions on Sunday following the death of two people infected with coronavirus.
Photo Credit : inter.it
Italian prime minister Giuseppe Conte announced the suspension of all the matches scheduled to hold in the Veneto and Lombardy regions on Sunday following the death of two people infected with coronavirus.
The
Serie A match between Torino and Parma earlier scheduled to begin at
1500 hours at Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino has been postponed to a
later date.
On Saturday, the Serie A had already announced
the postponement of three matches scheduled for Sunday: Atalanta vs
Sassuolo, Hellas Verona vs Cagliari and Inter Milan vs Sampdoria.
While
Chelsea Academy product Aina has appeared in 20 Serie A matches this
term, including 15 starts, winter loan signing from Chelsea Victor Moses
has played in Inter Milan's last three matches in the division.
In
terms of the Scudetto, the Nerazzurri now trail table toppers Juventus
by six points and second placed Lazio are five points ahead, with both
teams winning their respective matches on game week 25.
Ifeanyi Emmanuel
Latest News
- Onuachu scores against Crystal Palace as Southampton battle to avoid 17-year unwanted PL record
- Galatasaray striker Osimhen responds to critics with two-goal display in win against Fenerbahce
- Hakimi is runaway favourite: Morocco star battles Moses Simon, 10 others for Marc-Vivien Foe Prize
- Super Eagles assistant coach: Why Chelle left defence unchanged after Osimhen's substitution v Warriors
- Quad-national winger eligible for Nigeria, England, Germany, Austria signs pro contract at Spurs
- Official: Talented Super Eagles-eligible midfielder signs new deal with Tottenham Hotspur
- 'Nigeria's loss is England's gain' - Monaco legend says he's a big fan of Crystal Palace dazzler Eze
- 'Aina is a utility defender' - Ikpeba defends Chelle's team selection v Zimbabwe, says Osimhen was tired
- 'Prank' - NFF dismiss reports of Super Eagles coach Eric Chelle considering contract termination
- Forest coach explains formation switch after Aina's injury, provides update on Super Eagles RB


News Categories
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Bundesliga
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Casinos not on Gamstop
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Transfer
- Turkish Championship
- 1Win
- Ukrainian Football
- Uncategorized
- Women's Football
- New88
- hi88
- RR88
- hi88