Lillestrom's Arnold Origi Links Up With Kenya Squad In Lagos
Published: March 21, 2013
Kenya number one custodian Arnold Origi and Chris Bwamy have linked up with the rest of the players in Nigeria, writes michezoafrika.com.
The two connected straight to Lagos from Norway and trained with the team during the afternoon session.
Bwamy was last called for national assignment by former coach Francis Kimanzi for the 2013 African Cup of Nations qualifier against Togo, a match that was played in Nairobi though he did not feature in the match due to what officials referred to as a technical hitch.
Kenya is preparing to play Nigeria in the 2014 FIFA world Cup qualifiers to be staged in Calabar on Saturday.
Other foreign based players had already linked up with the team in Nairobi earlier this week. They included France based Dennis Oliech, Celtic’s Victor Wanyama, Brian Mandela and David Gateri both from South Africa.
The team has been booked at the Silver Grandeur Hotel in Ajao Estate at the heart of Lagos and trained at a nearby ground later on Wednesday afternoon.
Photo Credit: michezoafrika.com
The two connected straight to Lagos from Norway and trained with the team during the afternoon session.
Bwamy was last called for national assignment by former coach Francis Kimanzi for the 2013 African Cup of Nations qualifier against Togo, a match that was played in Nairobi though he did not feature in the match due to what officials referred to as a technical hitch.
Kenya is preparing to play Nigeria in the 2014 FIFA world Cup qualifiers to be staged in Calabar on Saturday.
Other foreign based players had already linked up with the team in Nairobi earlier this week. They included France based Dennis Oliech, Celtic’s Victor Wanyama, Brian Mandela and David Gateri both from South Africa.
The team has been booked at the Silver Grandeur Hotel in Ajao Estate at the heart of Lagos and trained at a nearby ground later on Wednesday afternoon.
Photo Credit: michezoafrika.com
Latest News
- Onuachu scores against Crystal Palace as Southampton battle to avoid 17-year unwanted PL record
- Galatasaray striker Osimhen responds to critics with two-goal display in win against Fenerbahce
- Hakimi is runaway favourite: Morocco star battles Moses Simon, 10 others for Marc-Vivien Foe Prize
- Super Eagles assistant coach: Why Chelle left defence unchanged after Osimhen's substitution v Warriors
- Quad-national winger eligible for Nigeria, England, Germany, Austria signs pro contract at Spurs
- Official: Talented Super Eagles-eligible midfielder signs new deal with Tottenham Hotspur
- 'Nigeria's loss is England's gain' - Monaco legend says he's a big fan of Crystal Palace dazzler Eze
- 'Aina is a utility defender' - Ikpeba defends Chelle's team selection v Zimbabwe, says Osimhen was tired
- 'Prank' - NFF dismiss reports of Super Eagles coach Eric Chelle considering contract termination
- Forest coach explains formation switch after Aina's injury, provides update on Super Eagles RB


News Categories
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Bundesliga
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Casinos not on Gamstop
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Transfer
- Turkish Championship
- 1Win
- Ukrainian Football
- Uncategorized
- Women's Football
- New88
- hi88
- RR88
- hi88